Thursday, May 30, 2013

Re-Edit

I've been toying around lately with some of my older images. I need to move them around on my computer since I changed software last year... I don't like going from program to program when I need them. I didn't like the edits I did with these so I only moved the originals and I am re-doing some of my favorites. I think this one looks better. The only thing is after I did some smoothing, it smoothed out some freckles, and I think those freckles give character but overall it looks ok. This is typical of the edits I like to do on photos, nice and clean. I don't really like to dramatically change the photo from the original. I try to get good pictures straight out of camera (SOOC) so my post processing is minimal. 

So, what do you think??? It helps when you have a beautiful subject! ;)

Click for larger image.

No comments:

Post a Comment