Sunday, June 9, 2013

Wednesday Special - June 12th, 19th, 26th!!


Friends and followers, my first special of the year! I am really excited to be offering this special. I haven't been able to offer a special yet because we were in the moving process and everything had been pretty crazy. Isn't it time to freshen up the pictures in your picture frames?

** UPDATED** I will be offering this special for the remaining Wednesdays in June. June 12th, 19th, and 26th are the available dates. However, at least 2 people per day must commit for me to even be able to offer this special. Times are as follows: 5:00/5:45/6:30/7:15pm.

• June 12th will be at an Angier location - either Angier park (perfect if you want a playground shoot) or a spot I like about a minute away it is a field/pond location (your choice).
• June 19th will be at Bass Lake Park in Holly Springs. Address: 900 Bass Lake Rd, Holly Springs, NC 27540.
• June 26th - TBA - email for details.

With this package you will receive:
  • 2 - 8x10's
  • 2 - 5x7's
  • 2 - 4x6's
  • 1 - 8 wallets
  • Up to 5 low res digital images (print up to 8x10) - they are suitable for sharing online/email and making small prints - But if we get a bunch of really great images and you ask me nicely I will probably throw them in, too. 
**This session can and may yield more than 5 images - It could be 10 or 20... It really depends on the subject(s) and if young children are involved their cooperation and attention. All of your edited images will be available in a gallery and you can pick out what you would like printed and what you would like in digital copy. I will also put an album up on my blog (here) and Facebook. 

If you want more prints or digital images, we can add that to your package for an additional fee, send me an email for more details. If you would like this package but cannot make it on a Wednesday, this package is regularly $100. 

Please be prepared to pay a $25 deposit to hold your session. Sessions will be strictly 30 minutes long. 

If you have any questions, would like to schedule a session on another day, or would like to build a package to suit your needs; please send me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment