Saturday, April 13, 2013

Bass Lake

I took a stroll at Bass Lake Park today. It was pouring when I got there but when it cleared up, it was beautiful! Here are a few of my favorite shots of the day.

I have a mini session there tomorrow, I am pretty excited about it! If you are interested in a mini session, please send me a message and we can set one up. A mini is a 30 min shoot, costs $80 and you will receive 10 high res photos on CD.

I'm still not done with the beach pictures. I just uploaded the last batch earlier... It's so much easier going through a few photos than a ton of them. Eventually I will get it together and post those.


Bass LakeBass LakeBass LakeBass LakeBass LakeBass Lake
Bass LakeBass LakeBass LakeBass LakeBass LakeBass Lake
Bass LakeBass LakeBass LakeBass LakeBass LakeBass Lake
Bass Lake, a set on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment