Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Melissa | Maternity

I am still behind on blogging my sessions. I've got a few reasons behind it - one being Flickr changed on me and well, I don't like change… Maybe Santa will gift me a new website/blog (that would remedy my problem). Hmm. Moving along...

Melissa, Sam, & I had a great session in Fuquay Varina. The weather was great, the light was great... it was just great! I actually had a hard time picking my favorites (I try to limit to 24 or less) and I've got a large album to share. If you would like a maternity session of your own, please send me an email. Gift certificates are available!




















Melissa | Maternity, a set on Flickr.
Melissa.Mat-1Melissa.Mat-2Melissa.Mat-3Melissa.Mat-14Melissa.Mat-29Melissa.Mat-31
Melissa.Mat-32Melissa.Mat-34Melissa.Mat-36Melissa.Mat-37Melissa.Mat-8Melissa.Mat-21
Melissa.Mat-22Melissa.Mat-27Melissa.Mat-43Melissa.Mat-54Melissa.Mat-55Melissa.Mat-56
Melissa.Mat-58Melissa.Mat-64Melissa.Mat-66Melissa.Mat-69Melissa.Mat-81Melissa.Mat-42

No comments:

Post a Comment