Monday, July 22, 2013

Trixx Show



I have finally gotten to post the Trixx show, I hope you enjoy it. I have been so busy lately, I haven't been able to tend to my usual LBP tasks and posts. Since I do this in my spare time and I already don't have much spare time as it is... I sometimes have to take break to catch up.

This event was a private event at Topsail Island, NC on July 4. I had my camera, taking pictures of Maci, and I decided to take some pictures of the show. I had some difficulty with lighting (stage lighting was used) and I did not use a flash; so, some of the pictures that are in color have a purplish cast from the lighting and slight grain. Shooting information is at the bottom of the post.

If you are in FL and can go to a Michael Trixx show, or if he is in your area, I highly suggest going (there is a schedule section on his website). I have never been to a live magic show and I was pretty blown away. It's a rockin' magic show. He refers to his show as ab-rock-ca-dab-rock and yes, yes it is.

Go and check him out, and give him some love on Facebook, YouTube, and his Website.

Trixx Show, on Flickr. Below is just a sample. Click on an image below to go through the album.

DSC_3448DSC_3451DSC_3456DSC_3457DSC_3482DSC_3483
DSC_3486DSC_3493DSC_3503DSC_3543DSC_3549DSC_3555
DSC_3559DSC_3565DSC_3567DSC_3571-EditDSC_3577DSC_3584
DSC_3588DSC_3594DSC_3595DSC_3610DSC_3611DSC_3613
Shooting information: I shot in manual adjusting for the shutter. My settings were 1/500 at 2.5. I had to compensate for the lack of light: this was taken outdoors after sunset on the porch, and his "stage area" was lit with portable stage lighting (flashing). I set "Auto ISO" since the lights were flashing and I didn't want to bother with it. I also believe I used spot metering after shooting some test shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment