Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Booking for Fall Portraits!

I am now booking for fall portraits! Great for back to school! Mini sessions start at $80 and include a disk of images! 

Also, I have added more products available to order from your sessions - boutique frames & standout wall art. I already offer - photographic prints, float wraps and canvas gallery wraps. 

And, a heads up for those interested... Starting September 1st, the price of photographic prints that I offer will have a slight price increase. All of the other products that I offer will stay the same. So if you would like to take advantage of my current pricing, please make sure to book your session prior to Sept 1 (session can take place after, I just need it in my calendar with paid deposit). 

Starting January 1, my pricing structure for sessions will change as well. More info on that to come in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment