Friday, November 15, 2013

Flash Sale THIS WEEKEND ONLY

Yes, that's right I am running a sale for this weekend only. All half, full, and newborn sessions are half off this weekend only and must take place this weekend. I might even be able to squeeze in a session this afternoon (friday)  if anyone is interested.

To give you an idea, a half session with the %50 off discount is $65. That is a major deal. Unfortunately this deal ENDS on Sunday at dusk. So, if you are looking at your picture frames and thinking, "we need some new pictures"… Now is the time to do something about it.

If you have been following me, my studio room is just about finished. All that is left is finishing up the molding/trim. Actually, I have my Christmas backdrop up and I am testing it out with a family on Saturday morning (see the test shot at the bottom). So, if you are in need of Christmas pictures I have that backdrop set up and I am getting ready to get out my decorations and props. I can also change out the backdrop, but that room best accommodates children and newborns (adults will have to be sitting).

Are you in need of a headshot? An updated family picture? Pictures of your kids? This is an awesome deal and if you are interested, send me a message now! My email is LaurenBeasleyPhoto@gmail.com.

This year's Christmas set up



No comments:

Post a Comment