Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy 2014!

Hello all! I hope you have all had a fantastic new year and that your holidays were happy.

If you have been following me regularly, you have probably noticed a lack in posts. Since business has been slow, I took a short hiatus from my photography to spend the holidays with my family. In the meantime, our daughter got very sick in the process, and is still so. A big thank you to everyone who has offered well wishes and prayers. They are all very appreciated.

I will be picking everything back up on January 11, 2014. If you would like to book or have any questions, still feel free to send me an email or message through Facebook. Please allow up to 48 hours for a response as I will be spending this time with my family.

I will also try to use any spare time to finish and upload past sessions to the blog. Again, I hope you have all had a fantastic holiday and most wonderful new year.



No comments:

Post a Comment