Tuesday, May 27, 2014

N | Maternity

I had the opportunity to meet an amazing family earlier this spring. You two are going to be amazing parents and I know Joseph will be so spoiled! I can't wait to meet him!

I had so many favorites from this session, it was so hard to pick only 10 to post... My favorites are below. I am trying something new, a slideshow! It is at the bottom of this post along with the flickr album link. I'd love to know what you think!



Flickr Album: N | Maternity

Get Adobe Flash playerTo view the slide show: hover mouse over the main photo and a small navigation box will appear on the top right of the slide show. You can navigate to the next photo or press play. Unfortunately, this slide show is in flash format and may not be viewable on some mobile devices.

No comments:

Post a Comment