Wednesday, March 5, 2014

SPRING | Mini Sessions

For those who have been patiently waiting on the date for Mini Sessions - I have the information for you:

Date: March 22
Place: Downtown Fuquay Varina (Mineral Springs Area)
Cost: $80 (+tax) -- Included in the cost of your session is a $30 print credit. That can get you a free 16x20 print! Or a handful of smaller prints. 5x7 prints start at $8.
Time: email for time slots,  but sessions are 30 minutes long and includes up to 4 people. Additional people can be added for $10 and your session will increase by 10 minutes/person.
Retainer: $50 paid at booking to hold your time slot.

If the weather does not cooperate or it is chilly, I will move the date to either March 29, or April 6th. And if there is enough interest for an additional date I will add on to one of the dates listed above.

I am not setting a specific time as I can pretty much shoot all day at the Mineral Spring in Downtown Fuquay. However, later in the day, sessions can take place elsewhere as long as there is not direct sunlight to glare in anyones eyes. I have a few places in mind that I would like to shoot at other than the Mineral Spring if anyone is game. :)

Shoot me an email @ LaurenBeasleyPhoto@gmail.com or message Lauren Beasley Photography on Facebook. If you have friends that may be interested in this, please share this URL with your friends. I will have a nifty flier made in a day or two that is prettier than plain text.

Nifty Flier:


No comments:

Post a Comment