Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Looking for...

I am in search of a high school senior or pregnant mom-to-be (prefer at least 30 weeks) to do a photo shoot within the next two-four weeks. Send me a email if you are interested: LaurenBeasleyPhoto@gmail.com.

The shoot itself will be free and will include 4 digital images. The session will last from 60-90 minutes. A model release (guardian will need to sign if under 18) will need to be signed prior to your session. Photos from our session will be posted on my blog and your photos may be used on my portfolio.

When your images are ready, they will be posted in a private gallery for your viewing. There is no commitment to buy anything. If you decide you would like to place an order, prints and other products are available. Please email me for a price list. All print orders over $250 include all of the digital images, 8x10's start at $10.

I am only doing the free shoots for a limited time.


I look for models from time to time to test out some locations and ideas I have. If you would like to be kept in mind for future needs send me an email (include information like where you live and your schedule). Location may be anywhere between Raleigh-Angier (vague I know...).

If this sounds like something you would like to participate in, please send me an email.


No comments:

Post a Comment