Thursday, October 3, 2013

Have kids or expecting...

If you haven't heard the word... Carolina Kids Consignment is hosting their fall consignment sale this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (Sun is 50% off select items). They have something for any child from birth to school-age. And in my personal opinion, if you are expecting or a new parent, you can't afford to miss this sale if you are in need of any infant items (from swings to bottles). And of course they have boo-koos of clothes (from birth to maternity). 

I have been to a sale like this before and they are pretty beneficial (in my opinion) if you take your time and have a mental list of things to look for. This time, I have signed up to consign/sell some of Maci's old infant equipment and toys she out grew; to make room for her Birthday and Christmas (since that is literally back-to-back). And I tried selling them on my own, but that was just too over whelming and I got tired of dealing with craigslist and BST sites on Facebook. So, I am giving this a shot. Next time, I might try selling some of her clothes... I just put off tagging until the last minute and never got around to doing her out-grown clothes. Have you been to a sale like this before? I'd love to hear your thoughts. 

This sale is in Smithfield off 210 at the Johnston County Livestock Arena. For detailed information, check out there webpage.

No comments:

Post a Comment