Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Channing | Autumn Mini


 I had a fabulous Mini Session on Monday with Channing. He is so adorable and sweet although I think it's easy to see just by looking at his photos. Take a look at his photos in the grid below, view his album, or slideshow.


I have one day left for the Autumn Mini Session Special! Sunday, November 3 is the last one and it is filling up FAST. I have 3 spots left. This is it for Fall Mini's unless I have enough interest to continue offering them. It's a great opportunity to get a head start on your Christmas or Holiday cards. 


I have had a few people email with interest in doing a Christmas Mini for Christmas cards. I will plan a Holiday Mini only if I have enough interest. I will know for sure after Halloween, or the first week of November. So, if you are interested let me know

And as always, I love to know what you think! Please feel free to leave a comment here on my blog or my Facebook page. 















Channing {Autumn Mini}, a set on Flickr or view the Slideshow.
Ch Autumn-12Ch Autumn-13-2Ch Autumn-13Ch Autumn-3Ch Autumn-2Ch Autumn-6
Ch Autumn-8Ch Autumn-23Ch Autumn-25Ch Autumn-30Ch Autumn-32Ch Autumn-33
Ch Autumn-39Ch Autumn-41Ch Autumn-56Ch Autumn-61Ch Autumn-61-2Ch Autumn-62

No comments:

Post a Comment