Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Autumn Mini Sessions


I had some interest in doing some Autumn Mini Sessions, so I figured even with short notice... I'd try to get the word out.
!!A new date has been added, Sunday, November 3!!

For $50 you get a 20 minute session with me and 10 digital images with printing rights. Sessions will take place at my home off Wiggins Road in Angier. Sessions are from 4:00-6:00 on Sunday, October 20 and Monday, October 21. A NEW DATE HAS BEEN ADDED: SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 3. A $25 deposit is required to hold your session. You will receive a link to download your photos within 2 days.

Great for pictures of your little ones, family, or kids in their Halloween costumes!

If you would like to participate in this SUPER deal, send me a message or call the number on the flier above.

Sunday Nov 3 (Daylight savings time is that day!)           
3:00pm X                       
3:30pm Available                        
4:00pm Available                        
4:30pm X                         
5:00pm X                     

No comments:

Post a Comment